Shaolin Ancestors Weng Chun Kung Fu
The following statement has been prepared to inform our customers of the terms and conditions of membership to the Shaolin Ancestors Weng Chun Kung Fu Academy. If you have any queries about our Terms and Conditions statement please contact us at [email protected]
- This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of this website signup process for the Shaolin Ancestors Weng Chun Kung Fu Academy.
- Your membership to the Shaolin Ancestors Weng Chun Kung Fu Academy starts immediately unless otherwise stated by us, and continues monthly until you wish to cancel your monthly membership.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the type of membership chosen.
- You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
Fees and Charges
- The Enrolment Fee/Initial Payment is due from (you to us) on booking and/or commencing training at the Shaolin Ancestors Weng Chun Kung Fu Academy. Following this, tuition fees are payable on the 1st of the month by the method of payment opted. Note, that all payments in the form of deposits, course, and tuition fees are not refundable in any circumstances. It is your responsibility to arrive for the training course or class booked, the fee will not be refunded for missed classes or courses.
- The Standing Order Payment Amount is due from you to us with the first one being paid after your first trial month or induction course on the 1stday of the month and then every month thereafter. Your membership will be extended by one month each payment. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
- If any payment is returned unpaid or any cheque is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of £25.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
- You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are displayed prominently in the Shaolin Ancestors Weng Chun Kung Fu Academy and relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided we give you advance notice of the change.
- If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
- We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
- This agreement is governed by English Law.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notice to you if you are in breach of the Rules of the Shaolin Ancestors Weng Chun Kung Fu Academy.
- Your membership will be cancelled immediately (if/ when) you cancel your Standing Order Mandate or miss a monthly membership payment (made in any form). If you continue to pay your membership to the Shaolin Ancestors Weng Chun Kung Fu Academy then this will be considered by the Shaolin Ancestors Weng Chun Kung Fu Academy as your intention to remain a member of the academy. Therefore, we can not accept responsibility if payment is made and you have not attended. Under these circumstances tuition fees are non-refundable.
- On accepting these terms and conditions you are agreeing to pay the Shaolin Ancestors Weng Chun Kung Fu Academy a monthly membership for services and facilities provided until you deem that you no longer require a membership to the Shaolin Ancestors Weng Chun Kung Fu Academy. Please note, to remain an active member of the Shaolin Ancestors Weng Chun Kung Fu Academy you will be required to pay in consecutive monthly payments in order to keep your place in the academy.
- In cases in which members have missed a monthly payment, the Shaolin Ancestors Weng Chun Kung Fu Academy reserves the right to levy a £25 rejoining/administration fee.